Thursday, January 1, 2009

One day at a time..

Things are different.. It doesnt hurt quite so much.. Its easier to breathe.. to smile.. to go on with life.. to set goals.. to work towards them.. im not the desperate inconsolable wreck that i was.. but that doesnt mean i've given up.. doesnt mean i've stopped believing..
Life's a lot longer than what you and i may think.. and time changes us all.. for the better or worse.. our paths may have parted.. but they will cross again.. and again.. and again.. because some things are just meant to be.. and love waits for when the time's right..
I will hang on.. in that stubborn as hell way that i always do.. and you may hate me.. or just not care.. but you wont forget.. not the pain i caused.. nor the life we spent together.. nor the fact that I will always be there when you chose to turn around and look..
One phonecall a day.. and one day at a time.. I have all the time in the world.. I have a lifetime..

No comments:

Post a Comment