Friday, September 3, 2010

25 before 25..

I turn 25 in June 2011.. that gives me a little less than 10 months to try and do the things on this list.. being a tad hopeful arent i? Ah well, all one can do is try..

1. Finish my Wodehouse collection.
2. Travel abroad alone.
3. Take a roadtrip with friends.
4. Help a complete stranger in need.
5. Get myself back in good enough shape to run 10 kms. (Not unrealistic.. I can run 5-7 right now..)
6. Get some closure on the several hanging loose threads in my love life.
7. Redline my motorcycle in top gear.
8. Keep a plant alive for more than 3 months.
9. Cook an entire meal from scratch.
10. Learn how to make atleast one mixed drink well.
11. Let my hair grow long enough to put in a ponytail.
12. Watch a band I listen to live.
13. Buy a good camera and actually use it.
14. Finish reading Gone With The Wind.
15. Paint my room.
16. Start reading the newspaper regularly.
17. Go to the movies alone.
18. Live out atleast one of my not-lived-out-yet sexual fantasies.
19. Get another tattoo.
20. Play Mafia again.
21. Get drunk and sing at a karaoke bar.
22. Pick up rock climbing again.
23. Read atleast three new authors.
24. Get my hands on all the Star Wars episodes.
25. Quit my job and finally take that year off.

1 comment:

  1. For # 23, I recommend Tom Holt - start with the title "Flying Dutch" :) And for # 9, Maggi counts. It DOES!

    P.S Still cannot BELIEVE that you struggled with GWTW!!

    ReplyDelete