Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pigs on the wing - Part One and Two

If you didn't care what happens to me,
and I didn't care for you,
we would zig-zag our way through the boredom and pain.
Occasionally glancing up through the rain.
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
and watching,
The Pigs on the wing.

You know that I care what happens to you,
and I know that you care for me too.
So I don't feel alone or the weight of the stone
now that I've found somewhere safe to bury my bone.
Any fool knows, a dog needs a home.
A shelter,
from Pigs on the wing.

3 comments:

  1. Since I haven't been here in a long long time I thought I'd drop a little hi!

    If its you, its wonderfully written. If you are back to pasting lyrics, why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish it were an original.. its one of the more obscure floyd songs.. from the album Animals.. was listening to it after.. dunno.. 4 years or so, i think.. also recommended from the same album "Pigs(three different kinds)"

    ReplyDelete