Monday, October 12, 2009

Serendipity..

Its one of those things you know never happens outside of cheesy romantic comedies. An accidental meeting that would make an ardent supporter of the Chaos Theory to nudge his disbelieving counterpart in the ribs and whisper magnanimously "There you go sonny.. There's your conclusive proof.." Its just too cliched, couldn't possibly be real..
And yet, off late, I've caught myself smiling, much to my surprise I assure you.. Its not the "I'm tough, I'll carry on" smile that I've been applying so often lately, accompanied by the "Meh.. what're you gonna do.." shrug.. Its the sort of quarter mile wide grin that refuses to fade away, and leaves my jaw aching and my parents harboring suspicions of pre noon inebriations..
What in God's name is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment