Monday, April 6, 2009

Potato Chips are the Devil..

I've been slothing at home for the last four months.. feeding on a steady diet of rich home food and absolute trash.. im upto a pack a day.. pringles sour cream and onion that is.. and sadly.. though not unexpectedly.. am now fat..
i need to drop four kgs... which i know i will if i can get off my ass and go for a run everyday instead of once every year or so.. but im still stuffing my face.. and am the heaviest i've ever been.. my brand new mountain bike is dusty and rusty with deflated tyres.. and my running shoes have birds nesting in them..
somebody help..

..............................................................................................................

11 April 2009

P.S. : I.ve now successfully dropped 1 kg.. knew i could do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment