Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mothers don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys..

Its surreal (and upsetting) for me that most women I know; acquaintances, friends or lovers; are overwhelmed by the most elementary of courtesy, civility and chivalry. Things that come naturally to me are considered old fashioned, often extraordinary, making me feel like I've been transported to some distant and bizarre future where nice guys have been extinct for so long that they are now stuff of fairy tales.

Sigh.. why must I feel like a relic?

2 comments:

  1. ah but you ARE an anachronism. though i think chivalry can be redefined as just people being kind and courteous to other people. and i'd add one thing to that poster: say what you mean; mean what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. don't worry so much. you aren't that amazing or extraordinary either! ;)

    ReplyDelete