Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy..

One shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, I know.. but I cant help but wonder why I've been feeling so gosh darn happy off late.. No particular reason, I assure you.. Job's about the same, no developments on the love-life front, no new toys or new friends.. nothing.. and not just that, things that would ruin my day ordinarily, dont seem to have any effect on me.. I'm just shrugging them off and moving right along..
I'm the proverbial fool on the hill.. and man do I feel fine..
I was riding home from work yesterday.. and it was a tough day at work.. interesting, but tough.. and i was braving 42 deg C heat and smoke and dust and rush hour traffic.. and starting to get a little irritated.. I was riding behind an auto when suddenly i found myself surrounded by a cloud of bubbles..
Two little girls with bubble wands were blowing soap bubbles out the sides of the auto.. and it was delightful.. I was giggling and humming to myself all the way back home..
In other news  I discovered a wonderful new watering hole.. good music, good food, affordable beer and a short drive away.. :)

I feel very Woosteresque.. so I'm gonna leave off with an old favorite..
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment