- All change is relative.
- All change is inevitable.
- All change is necessary.
- Its easier to see the positives and the possibilities from a vihangam drishti, bird's eye view.
- Its easier to see the negatives and hurdles from a insider's perspective.
- The status quo is the point of greatest negative free energy, ergo point of least potential.
- The status quo is time based and variable.
- The status quo, if disturbed, does not revert back to erstwhile status quo, but finds path of least responsibility to a new and relatively close status quo.
- All views are inherently flawed.
- All perspectives are inherently distorted.
- All opinions are relative and driven by self.
- Hypocrisy is the most primal human trait.
- All change is desirable.
- All change is futile.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hare Krishna.. Hare Ram..
At a recent social event.. dotted with leaf and spin and poker and chili and really really lousy champagne.. one got into a very drunk discussion on religion and society and life and the futility of working towards change.. the following conclusions were reached.. though obvious.. one would still list them down..